Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Registered Nurse \(0\.9 FTE, Days\) to work for the Cancer Treatment Center at Swedish First Hill in Seattle, WA\.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing nursing care adapted to individual patient needs based on the nursing process, which includes assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation\.
In this position you will:
- Be accountable and responsible on a continuing basis for providing infusions \(including chemotherapy and biologic therapy\), blood products, and procedures to the ambulatory patient at the direction of a physician
- Organize and collaborate the care between the physician's clinic and the Swedish Cancer Institute \(SCI\) Treatment Center
Required qualifications for this position include:
- All Registered Nurses without a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Nursing must obtain a Bachelor's degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- Current Washington State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS certification
- Current Oncology Nursing Society \(ONS\) Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Provider Card\.
- Minimum of 12 months Oncology Nursing experience\.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Oncology Certified Nurse
- IV Therapy certification
- Outpatient clinic experience
About the First Hill Campus
The 697\-bed tertiary\-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health\-care system\. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington state and houses a Level III neonatal intensive\-care unit\. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Oncology Nursing
Req ID: 150935