To see a list of all Facey locations click here at http://www.facey.com/careerslocations.php *.
Providence is calling an Temporary Patient Care Supervisor (RN) to our Facey Administration location in Mission Hills, CA.
In this position you will:**
- Under the general direction of the Patient Care Delivery Director, supervise and coordinate the patient care support staff.
- Develop and implement quality improvement programs; ensures efficient allocation and use of resources.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or comparable combination of education and/or experience.
- California RN license
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Current American Heart Association BLS for Health Care Providers
- UR/QA knowledge along with knowledge in the development of protocols
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Two years nursing staff supervisory experience in a patient care delivery setting
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification
About the organization you will serve:
Facey Medical Group is a multi-specialty medical group with over 160 physicians providing care to the growing population in the North & East regions of Los Angeles & Ventura Counties. Twelve medical clinics, including two urgent care centers and dedicated women's centers, are located across the San Fernando, Santa Clarita, San Gabriel and Simi Valleys. The group began as a single medical practice over 90 years ago.
Facey is part of Providence Health & Services, an integrated, not-for-profit 5-state network of hospitals, care centers, medical clinics, affiliated services and educational facilities spanning from California to Alaska.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Clinic/Ambulatory Care Nursing
Location: California-Mission Hills
Req ID: 147417